Internships and Training
Aim: To provide an intensive and hands on experience in the field of clinical psychology and to develop the skills in various aspects of clinical psychology. The aim is to help the students to have a better understanding of diagnosis, assessments and the management in the field of clinical psychology.
Overview of the training programme
- Case history taking and Mental Status Examination.
- Understanding the diagnostic guidelines
- Orientation, administration and scoring of different psychological testing
- Orientation to various interventions and therapeutic strategies in clinical settings.
- Case submission
Highlights of the course:
- Intensive Supervision and academic learning
- Hands on Experience with the patients
- Post Graduation in Psychology/Students pursuing masters in psychology.
For further details: